Carbs, carbs and more carbs. I feel like I’ve been on a pasta kick lately. Holy cow… this pasta was TDF. Not only is it a 20 minute meal it tastes like it came straight from a gourmet Italian restaurant in Italy. I was looking forward to this meal all week long. If I could pick one thing for you to make this week it would be this recipe. It’s enough to feed just you with leftovers or your entire family. CROWD PLEASER people. I’ve got to get off this carb kick but this meal was one for the books 🙂
- 1 box of pasta (your choice!)
- 1 head of kale chopped and washed I bought the pre chopped and washed bag
- 1- (23/24)ounce jar of premade pasta sauce (I usually look for one with low sugar)
- 1 small container of plain Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 TBS Minced garlic
- Saute the kale over medium heat with a TBS of olive oil and garlic. Stir in the red pepper flakes if you like a kick. Sauté until the kale is soft and set aside.
- Cook the pasta with the given directions on the box (I add salt and a tsp or two of olive oil to the boiling water)
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and let it simmer while you are cooking the pasta.
- When the pasta is fully cooked- drain the pasta and set aside.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the Greek yogurt container.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together- cooked pasta, Creamy sauce and kale 🙂
- Mix all together and enjoy! Top with shredded parm cheese if you’d like 🙂