The best no-bake snack mix in the ENTIRE world. Stop what you’re doing and make this….my fish food recipe has been my all time favorite until now. My only issue with fish food is the baking. I hate having to bake it. I know that sounds lazy but sometimes I just want to make a snack and that be that. The fact I can whip this up and set it on my counter… winner. I love taking snacks on trips and I’m headed to Vegas tomorrow with my family and my boyfriend so I’ve made this for our trip 🙂 ❤️ Forewarning if you make this once, you will make this 1,000 times.
- 1 bag of cheddar goldfish
- 1 box of four cheese or white cheddar Cheeze-Its
- 1 bag of oyster crackers
- 1 packet of ranch DRESSING seasoning
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 1 TBS of red pepper flakes (1/2 if you are not a spice person)
- 1 TBS of Worcestershire
- Lawrys low sodium season salt to taste (I like it salty) omit if you don’t
Divide each type of cracker into two gallon ziplock bags (I do this to mix evenly and thoroughly)
1. Mix in a small container that has a lid (for shake shake shaking) the magic sauce! (Ranch packet, lawrys, oil, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire) 2. Shake the container to mix everything… like really really shake because the pepper likes to settle at the bottom.
Stir really fast to get everything off the bottom and dump half of the mixture 1/2 cup into one ziplock bag and toss it around to coat.
4. Shake again and pour remaining 1/2 cup into the other ziplock bag. Toss the mixture with the crackers until everything is evenly coated in both bags.
Add the crackers from one bag into the other bag making one GIANT gallon ziplock.
7. Randomly flip the bag over the next few hours or not it really doesn’t matter but I like to do that! After 6-8 hours it’s ready to serve (this gives the crackers enough time to absorb the oil and flavor)
Make the day ahead or the morning of 🙂
LITERALLY THE BEST!