Apple crisp is one of my favorite desserts. I really didn’t want to take the time to peel and cut apples and make a homemade crispy topping. I went to the store on a search for an easy apple crisp recipe and I was not disappointed. This three-ingredient recipe ROCKS!!! You can either make your own apples or use canned pie filling. I used “light” pie filling and you couldn’t even tell. It reheats well so it makes for great leftovers! You can’t beat warm apple crisp with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1/2 Stick of butter
- Box of apple crisp mix
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the can of apple pie filling in a greased baking dish
- Combine the boxed mix with a melted stick of butter and mix WELL
- Place the crumbly topping evenly over the apple pie filling
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes
- I turned my broil on high for 1-2 minutes to make it toasty!
- Enjoy with a BIG scoop of ice cream 🙂