Holy cow…. I am absolutely obsessed with this hot spinach dip. This past weekend I helped throw one of our closest friends a baby shower. Hold up….. it feels like yesterday we were still in high school cheering on our wildcats every Friday night. Where did the time go?? I am so thankful I still have all of my besties from high school. We have stuck together through thick and think and I couldn’t be more thankful for each one of them. Anyone who has read posts on this blog knows PARTYYYYY FOOD is my favorite. Well my friend, this spinach dip is moving its way to one of my TOP PICKS FOR A PARTY DIP. I cannot wait to share this recipe with you. I am all about an EASY and FAB recipe. This seriously took 5 minutes to throw together and only 30 minutes to bake. I made it the night before and baked it right before the baby shower started. Make this please….. you will LOVE IT! IT IS SO GOOOOOOOOOD.
- 1 can of original rotel
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (ring out in a tea towel)
- 2.5 cups shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix together rotel, chopped spinach, fiesta blend cheese, cream cheese, evaporated milk, red wine vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Bake mixture in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly.