3 cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls (24 rolls)
3 egg whites
3 teaspoons of water
12 rasins (cut in half)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls into 8 triangles.
2. Roll up each triangle into a long rope.
3. Place ropes on ungreased cookie sheet to form the bunnies. Remove a pinch of the rope, roll into a ball and set aside, this will be the bunny tail. Curl one end of each rope around to form a closed in “6.” Cut top of the “6” with a knife to make two ears (or slightly bend tip on each to make an ear in profile). Attach the bunny tail dough to the right side of the “6” to make a tail. (Alternatively you can use fingers to slightly pinch back the dough to make a tail.) To create the bunny eye, place raisin just below and slightly left of the ears.
4. Make egg wash by beating egg with water, then brush each roll with the egg wash.
5. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool at least 5 minutes.