Jamie’s Chicken Salad

My friend Jamie shared her amazing chicken salad with me for a quick go to lunch! I can honestly say this is one of my favorite recipes to meal prep with.
Jamie is by far the best at meal prepping and I am trying to learn everything I can from her because she’s wonderful! She has taught me the importance of balance and the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I eat great and feel great and the other 20% I don’t shy away from that piece of cake or great american cookies 😉 Barre3 has made the world of difference in the way I exercise and treat my body and I owe that all to jamie! I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Visit Jamie’s blog at http://www.dinneringymclothes.com

IMG_8935.JPG

IMG_8934.JPG

16oz cooked chicken
3 celery sticks finely chopped
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
20g of dried cranberries (reduced sugar)
1tsp of Dijon mustard
If you want it a little sweeter add 1 tsp of honey.
-Bake chicken 450 degrees for 25 min.
-Shred the chicken in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment while hot.
(If you do not have a mixer shred chicken while hot with a fork)
-Transfer mixture to a bowl and combine with the yogurt, celery, cranberries and Dijon.
-season your chicken before cooking!

Nutrition (5 servings)
115g per serving
123 calories 🙂 yum

I hope you enjoy 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s