Happy Valentines Day! I was so excited to try these pancakes at first I was little worried because I could not believe the entire recipe was 176 calories. Just have a little faith and give them a try, I topped mine with light chocolate syrup, butter and pancake syrup. Comment and let me know how you like them =]
Ingredients: This repipe makes 1 serving (So double or quadruple for more)
- 1/4 cup Whole wheat flower
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder (or regular coco thats what I used)
- 1 1/2 packets nunaturals stevia or 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar (you can use less if you’re planning to top with syrup and don’t want the actual pancakes to taste sweet)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 tbsp nondairy milk of your choice (Unsweetened almond milk)
Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well then add in the wet ingredients. Measure out 1 TBS of batter and cook over medium heat. This will make about 6-8 silver dollar sized pancakes.
I doubled this recipe for 2 servings.
Nutrition- 176 calories per 6-8 pancakes Points+ 4pts
Recipe credit: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
“We love because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
“And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:13)