It is a snow day here in Northwest Arkansas! I decided to make these delicious 127 calorie Ooey Gooey Cheesecake Brownies make these and you won’t be sorry! Even my boyfriend who does not really care for sweets devoured them.. let me know how you like them!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup “measures-like-sugar” calorie-free sweetener
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat sugar and margarine with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg, egg white, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour and cocoa, beating well. Pour into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese and sweetener with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add milk; beat well. Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate mixture; swirl together using the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Tip: Don’t use reduced-calorie or fat-free tub margarine in this recipe because those products contain water, which will make the brownies gummy.